"Guardian"--Tuxedomask Shadows release you with a flutter like wings protector you come in answer to a whisper of danger blossom of love in your hand cutting a bloody path through the air eyes meet two souls recognizing each other elegant son of shadows, cloaked in darkness drawn here to die for your love and be reborn again prince of shadows of the moon. by Ysabet December 21st, 1997 _______________________________________________________________ "Ocean's Song"--Sailorneptune Eyes closed in rapture fingers dancing, body swaying, you stand alone surrounded by people, filled by the music spilling from your spirit, through your hands haunting echoes of your loneliness. The wind catches your hair, strokes it while loving hands play along; the color of the ocean blowing in the breeze child of the sea wrapped in melody unaware of the eyes on you as you captivate their ears and minds show them your mind. Show them the passion for life that only your eyes and music reveal show them the pain that you will never quite leave behind show them the love that saved you when knives and a violin were your only friends. When the music stops they drift away and leave you alone, already forgetting what you gave them . . . but you never knew they were there, so lost in the song your soul sings the song of the sea that only you give voice to. By Ysabet April 19th, 1998 _______________________________________________________________ "All For Nothing"--Neptune and Uranus Soldiers. They started on you young, filled your minds with the notion of 'honor', told you that someone has to die maybe more than one to save the world, and you believed it, you said that you would kill as many people as it takes to save the world. One by one you left them to die you didn't stay idealistic even if you had been once. Children lost their humanity in the bloody path to adulthood. And then you discovered that you were the ones who had to die; after all the blood you were willing to die. You lived, though, and hated yourselves. Later, it was betrayal. Had to betray her to save her make her hate you to save her. Soldiers. Killed your best friend killed your daughter to make her believe you'd betrayed her. But she didn't hate you. Tried to call you back. Loved you, her soldiers, as you betrayed her. As you died. Later, you learned that you'd killed for nothing, betrayed for nothing, died for nothing. Soldiers. By Ysabet May 2nd, 1998 ------- Legalities: The characters in these poems were created by Naoko Takeuchi, and are used without permission. This story can be copied and distributed freely as long as there is no profit being made by anyone even remotely involved (this includes putting it on webpages with banner ads), and as long as the copies are identical to an original, with unaltered text and the author's name and email address untouched. Thank you.